• Identify and develop new business and creative opportunities.
• Build good relationships with (internal and external) Partners, Clients, and Suppliers throughout creative projects.
• Consult, discuss & understand partner’s needs.
• Gather data, timelines, and materials to kick-start the projects.
• Assemble a suitable creative team to work on the projects.
• Coordinate with cross-discipline teams to ensure all parties are on track with project requirements, budgets, deadlines, and schedules.
• Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
• Negotiate with partners, solve problems, and ensure projects are on time and quality.
• Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
• Keep in contact with the clients, partners, and suppliers at all stages and after the project.
• Conduct post-project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements. Learn and improve the process.
• Handle paperwork, contract & invoice.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
• Proven ability to juggle multiple management projects and partners at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
• Bilingual in Vietnamese and English.
• 1 year of experience with relevant roles will be a plus.
• Salary based on experience and skill sets
• Social security and health Insurance
• 13th-month salary
• Annual leave
• Yearly performance bonus
• Phone allowance
• Company trips
• Engagement activities
Full-time (with probation period)
Hybrid work (flexible work model that supports a blend of in-office, remote, and on-the-go workers)
How to apply
Send your application including: 01 personal introduction and career goal, 01 resume and a summary of past projects (PDF documents of 30mb or smaller) to firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting your application via email, be sure to include [Name of position] before the title.
For example: [Senior Designer] My name is Nguyen Van A.
Please understand that the documents and hiring process for each division is different.
Recruitment procedures and results will be notified individually by email registered on the application.
If there is any false information in the application, acceptance may be canceled.