• Manage the Finance and Accounting Department’s operations;
• Coordination, supervision, and oversight of all financial accounting, budgeting, and administration tasks;
• Monitor and supervise the Company’s cash flow and ensure adequate liquidity is maintained;
• Annual budgets, projections, and capital expenditure plans must be prepared and analyzed;
• Ensure that the Accounting Department produces accurate and timely financial statements;
• Monitor and control all accounting policies and procedures.
• Master’s degree or university degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economic or similar area;
• At least 5 years working experience in full accounting function (2 years at a Finance and accounting position) with strong knowledge of accounting principles, taxation and other related functions;
• Work effectively in a cross-functional team; excellent negotiation, excellent communication skills;
• Work under pressure and solving problem as well;
• Good at English;
• Curiosity, learning attitude, commitment, teamwork and mid-level management experience are desirable;
• Responsible, detail-oriented, integrity, punctual, proactive;
• Open-mind, fast learner and positive attitude. Analytical, problem solving and communication skills are required.
Full-time (with probation period)
Hybrid work (flexible work model that supports a blend of in-office, remote, and on-the-go workers)
How to apply
Send your application including: 01 personal introduction and career goal, 01 resume and a summary of past projects (PDF documents of 30mb or smaller) to firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting your application via email, be sure to include [Name of position] before the title.
For example: [Senior Designer] My name is Nguyen Van A.
Please understand that the documents and hiring process for each division is different.
Recruitment procedures and results will be notified individually by email registered on the application.
If there is any false information in the application, acceptance may be canceled.