• Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams and working on its execution;
• Guide teams towards finishing projects and campaigns;
• Approve and implement various policies to improve the department;
• Hold a position of responsibility and have a scope for growth to other job roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in visual communication or any other design related field;
• At least 5 years working experience experience as a graphic designer, senior designer or related role;
• A good portfolio of past design and creative projects;
• Knowledgeable with Branding, Products Design, UI/UX Design;
• Expert with design software and editing tools. (Adobe’s Creative Suite —including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dimension, and more, Figma, etc);
• Good command over design techniques and visual elements;
• Good aesthetic sense, creative thinking with attention to detail;
• Ability to lead a team in a time-bound environment;
• Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills;
• Fluency in English.
Full-time (with probation period)
Hybrid work (flexible work model that supports a blend of in-office, remote, and on-the-go workers)
How to apply
Send your application including: 01 personal introduction and career goal, 01 resume and a summary of past projects (PDF documents of 30mb or smaller) to firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting your application via email, be sure to include [Name of position] before the title.
For example: [Senior Designer] My name is Nguyen Van A.
Please understand that the documents and hiring process for each division is different.
Recruitment procedures and results will be notified individually by email registered on the application.
If there is any false information in the application, acceptance may be canceled.