• Searches for new clients and maximizing customer potential in the overseas markets;
• Manages and interprets customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs;
• Persuades clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
• Build and maintain strong relationships to deliver a great customer experience and drive customer retention;
• Cooperates with the Sales team to collect the general information of the target regions;
• Conducts research to identify new markets, customer needs, customer feedback and market trend;
• Monitors change in orders and variations / make contract addendums and price variation accordingly;
• Prepares Sales contract, monitors project schedule and deliveries to follow up with client;
• Coordinates with the Marketing team to introduce/advertise/promote the company’s brand name / image / products / services to the target customer;
• Coordinates with the Marketing team to support and handle the media channels or social platforms.
• At least 5 years working experience in a professional B2B environment, experience in digital marketing agency is preferred;
• Having full knowledge of website development, SEO, and e-commerce is a plus;
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint;
• Having a high sense of responsibility, is decisive in implementing work, can withstand work pressure;
• Knowledgeable with Branding, Products Design, UI/UX Design;
• Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills;
• Fluency in English.
Full-time (with probation period)
Hybrid work (flexible work model that supports a blend of in-office, remote, and on-the-go workers)
How to apply
Send your application including: 01 personal introduction and career goal, 01 resume and a summary of past projects (PDF documents of 30mb or smaller) to firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting your application via email, be sure to include [Name of position] before the title.
For example: [Senior Designer] My name is Nguyen Van A.
Please understand that the documents and hiring process for each division is different.
Recruitment procedures and results will be notified individually by email registered on the application.
If there is any false information in the application, acceptance may be canceled.