- Until hiring
- Communication skills: You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from clients, as well as understand what they want
- Time management skills: You’ll often find that you’re juggling several projects almost simultaneously
- Teamwork skills: Designers must be able to collaborate and get along with others when they work as part of a design team
- Technical skills: A knowledge of both typography and color theory is critical. internships
- Prospecting Skills
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Emphasize Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Attention to Detail
- More than 5 years of industry experience
- High interest in fashion, beauty and trends
Full-time (with probation period)
Fully selective working hours
How to apply
Send your application including: 01 personal introduction and career goal, 01 resume and a summary of past projects (PDF documents of 30mb or smaller) to firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting your application via email, be sure to include [Name of position] before the title.
For example: [Graphic Designer] My name is Nguyen Van A.
Please understand that the documents and hiring process for each division is different.
Recruitment procedures and results will be notified individually by email registered on the application.
If there is any false information in the application, acceptance may be canceled.