© ECH Creative. Copyright 2020 – All rights reserved.
The Account Manager is the person in charge of managing a company’s relationships with its customers. They are in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company. The goal is to keep clients or accounts as long as possible. Account managers may be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience with agency background desirable
- Deep digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce and help desk support software
- Prospecting Skills
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Emphasize Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Attention to Detail
- More than 3 years of industry experience
- High interest in fashion, beauty and trends
- Foreign language (English / Chinese)
- Full-time (with probation period)
- Fully selective working hours
- Salary 800$ – 1200$
How to apply
Send your application including: 01 personal introduction and career goal, 01 resume and a summary of past projects (PDF documents of 30mb or smaller) to email@example.com
When submitting your application via email, be sure to include [Name of position] before the title.
For example: [Graphic Designer] My name is Nguyen Van A.
Please understand that the documents and hiring process for each division is different.
Recruitment procedures and results will be notified individually by email registered on the application.
If there is any false information in the application, acceptance may be canceled.