© ECH Creative. Copyright 2020 – All rights reserved.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/ customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Brand Consulting Company Strategic Planning
- Those who have experience in brand development in various fields
- Those who have various IP management experience derived from one company
- People who can speak English or Chinese
- Full-time (with probation period)
- Fully selective working hours
- Salary 500$ – 1200$
How to apply
Send your application including: 01 personal introduction and career goal, 01 resume and a summary of past projects (PDF documents of 30mb or smaller) to firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting your application via email, be sure to include [Name of position] before the title.
For example: [Graphic Designer] My name is Nguyen Van A.
Please understand that the documents and hiring process for each division is different.
Recruitment procedures and results will be notified individually by email registered on the application.
If there is any false information in the application, acceptance may be canceled.